Here is how dining at ChrisTonite works:
Using the Mailing List
- You sign up for the ChrisTonite mailing list
- About one week in advance, you’ll receive an invitation containing information about the current menu and its price
- You react quickly and reserve yourself and up to 3 friends a seat
- You get a confirmation of your reservation
- You Dine With ChrisTonite at 7pm on the indicated Saturday or Sunday
- You tell all your friends to sign up too, of course!
Alternatively, up to 4 seats can be booked using advance reservations for any given available date (check the ChrisTonite Calendar).
- Check the Calendar and choose your preferred date
- Make a reservation for a specific date (for yourself and up to 3 other people)
- Receive a confirmation about your advance reservation
- Sign up for the ChrisTonite mailing list (optional)
- Dine With ChrisTonite at 7pm on the reserved date
This way, you are guaranteed to have a spot but you will not know the menu nor its price until the day itself. That is a consequence of the advance reservation.
Expect each dinner to cost between €30-50 per person. This includes all drinks: water, wine(s), juice, soda, coffee and tea. If there is a matching wine selection for each course, there may be a surcharge. But an invitation from the mailing list will always list the price and details about any surcharges.